Clear, Practical, & Commercial Corporations Advice and Legal Services
Hillhouse works with professional services, transport, entertainment, mining, manufacturing, retail, wholesale, leasing and development corporations across Australia.
We commonly assist Corporations in the following situations:
- Shareholder Agreements
- Agreements to cover death or incapacity of shareholders or partners
- Drafting workplace policies and procedures
- Drafting employment contracts
- Sale or purchase of shares in a company
- Notification of changes in company details to ASIC
- Business structuring
- Business restructuring and turnaround
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial property transactions
- Contracting with large companies
- Corporate finance
- Debt recovery
- Dealing with insolvent corporations
- Disputes between shareholders, unit holders or partners in a business
- Protecting your trade mark
- Startups and venture capital
- Trade mark applications
Corporations often ask us the following questions:
- What constitutes insolvent trading?
- How can shareholder disputes be resolved?
- What are the rights of minority shareholders?
- Do I have protection without a Trade Mark?
- How do buy/sell insurance agreements work?
- What is a creditor’s statutory demand for payment of debt?
Legal aspects for Corporations to look out for:
Our Corporations Specialist