We recognise that litigation is often stressful and expensive. We apply commercial understanding and our technical experience to tailor strategies for the specific needs of businesses and individuals involved in disputes. This strategic approach allows Hillhouse to assert your rights, with a cost-effective approach that seeks to limit disruption to you or your business.
- Lease disputes
- Franchise disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Joint venture disputes
- Negligence claims
- Trade practices claims
- Insurance claims, including trauma claims, total and permanent disability claims and insurance claims under superannuation policies
- Family provision claims under a will
- Estate matters, including proving and disputing the validity of a will
- Land resumption and compensation
- Insolvency claims, including preference claims
- Appointment of liquidators and provisional liquidators
- Debt recovery and statutory demands and setting aside of statutory demands
Downloadour Capability Statement for more information about our expertise in Litigation & Dispute Resolution.